"Family-owned from day one, to give you the personal attention you need."
Like the Alpha name suggests, we put our customers first. It's a foregone conclusion that with 52-plus years of Michigan roots, our first customers were in the automotive industry. But Alpha has grown to be so much more to the generations we’ve served and adapted to through thousands of ongoing product integrations.
Whether it is securing armament for the U.S. Military, producing durable equipment for the medical field, strengthening roadway bridges or attaching panels for solar energy, Alpha products (fastener assemblies, clamps, bolts, stampings and more) are intertwined through many broad industries stretching across the globe today.
- Family-owned from day one, to give you the personal attention you need
- Holders of 12 U.S. Patents, or pending
- Minority Certified
- Frequent award winners since 1957
- Proud to save our customers substantial sums, well over $2 million in one year alone--not bad for a company our size
- Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan
- More than 100,000 square feet of design, testing and manufacturing floor space
- TS-16949 Registered
- ISO-14001 Environmental Management
- ISO-17025 Accredited A2LA Laboratory
- ISO-9001:2000 Services Accreditation
- Creative, proven, innovative and expertly capable
Alpha never rests on its laurels. We have an impeccable worker safety record. We use and maintain only the best production machinery and detailed manufacturing processes available. Our dedicated team services our customers from front door to long after our products are integrated with yours. Our unique designs,impeccable products and industry-leading innovation make up Alpha’s chemistry.